Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pics from the Build

I've finally found some of the old pics from when we built the house. Gosh, Phoebe was so little in some of these pics. It's amazing how time has gone by. Here is the outside while they were still building:



Here is what is now our living room:


Here's Phoebe standing in what will be her shower/tub. She doesn't use it. She uses ours. When I take pics of the boys in the bathtub today, this is it from the beginning.


Here's Phoebe dancing in what is now "the boys' room". She had this as her playroom until I got pregnant.


If you've seen all the pics on my other blog of Phoebe's first days of school, this is her first shot in front of the house. My goodness, she was so little!!!


Here's a pic of us at the old house during the same timeframe. I miss my mums at the old house. I want mums that are that awesome and bushy here. It hasn't happened yet. Something about having twins now and shuttling Phoebe all over has made it hard to find the time.

No comments: